Monday, July 2, 2012

The Challenge

Don't you hate it when one of the blogs you read doesn't update for weeks, maybe months, and then one day they pop up in your newsfeed and all they have to say is sorry they've been gone for so freaking long?

Me too.

I've decided to do something daring. I might be insane. I am quite sleep deprived.

I'm going to write a blog post for every day this week. Monday through Friday. It's on my summer bucket list and I am determined to cross it off. I can't promise that every thing I post will be exceptional in quality but I'm going to have fun with it. :)

I was inspired to do this by Charlieissocoollike - the very cutest British youtuber on the planet of earth. Did I mention he's British? I digress.

I'm doing this personal challenge to jumpstart my creativity that has sadly turned to a nasty puddle of gloop over the summer. Well, not completely. But in the area of the Other Side of Sorrow it is quite nasty. Here's to crazy summer goals.... :)

Love, Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment